Freelance web developer and consultant based in London
- specialising in crafting stylish, high performance web applications and experiences that get results, using the latest cutting edge web development technologies.
Selected website and application builds.
Citizens Advice Casebook
Casebook is a CRM web application to allow advisers across 260 local offices to provide and track advice given to the public.
Ada, the National College of Digital Skills is a specialist college which inspires the students of today to become the digital pioneers of tomorrow.
Companies hire me to build cutting-edge web experiences for big-name clients.
Key Services & Skills
- HTML5, CSS3
- Sass, CSS Modules, Styled Components
- React, Angular, jQuery
- Jest, Enzyme
- Gatsby / Craft CMS / WordPress
- Git Version Control (GitHub, GitLab)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Analytics and Tracking
- Accessibility Principles
- A/B & Multivariate Testing
- Performance Optimisation
- Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
- AWS Serverless
With 10 years commercial web development experience I focus on building high performance business-driven websites and progressive web applications that handle product sales, bookings and payments on any web capable device.
I'm available for both freelance and contract roles on site in central London or remotely. Setting up an on-line business or need to improve an existing presence? Or have a client who needs a complex project built and looking to hire a developer you can rely on?
What clients say.
Brands and organisations I've produced work for.